The Rooster has continued working on the HGB 3.0 Rules since our last Feedback Friday back in April. And I’ve be working on the Beta Rules layout on and off since then, trying get it ready for late May. But I got behind schedule and will now aim for late June, to have it ready to show. In the mean time we’ll let everyone have access to the latest HGB 3.0 Rules Alpha ver 1.8 update Word and Excel file downloads and get more feedback from everyone.
Here are some of the new items that The Rooster added in the latest ver 1.8 update:
– Nemesis Jaguar is in the model table. 3D work completed. Now working the logistics to make it available.
– Water Viper is in the model table. 3D work complete. Also working the logistics to make it available.
– Peace River Harrier is in the model table. 3D work complete. Logistics phase as well.
– APEs, Golems and Men At Arms received some love. They perform very well in contrast to their TV.
– Eden Noble House (ENH) Sub-list received some attention. The Halberd is making a come back to add to their Lances.
– Panzerfaust damage has gone up by 1. We may take it up one more to be equal to Hand Grenades, but I would not mind discussing that with you all first. If it goes up too high it can cause problems and I am interested in everyone’s thoughts on that.
– AA weapons have been tweaked in contrast to Elevated –
– VTOLs and Flying models to reach more intuitive actions on the table.
– HHT-90’s SatUp is no longer (Aux).
– Greyhound’s pistol is back as a LMG (Arm).
For the full Feedback Monday 27th 2019 Post with links to Rules Discussion & File Download pages, click the link below:
For fast access to just the recent HGB 3.0 Rules Alpha download files, click the link below: